• Cum poți ajuta – Redirecționează 2%
Redirect 2%2018-06-13T17:40:28+03:00

Redirect 2%

Every year, you have the opportunity to redirect 2% of the income tax. It costs you nothing, but for us it is a valuable help!

How can you redirect the 2%?

  1. Download Form 230 if you have earnings or salary income OR download Form 200 if you have earned income from self-employment
  2. Fill out the form
  3. Submit the form directly or send it by mail with a registered letter to the National Agency for Tax Administration of your home town – check the list of ANAF addresses to which you can submit the form

The forms can also be submitted online via the ANAF Service Virtual Private Space.

For any other information, we are here.

Contact person

Go to Top